Welcome
Welcome to golfrules

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

hyperlink

Use this section for any questions about board features, how to post pictures, how to select your board style etc..
Feel free to use this section to experiment with posting matters.
If you have any suggestions regarding board features, post them here.

Moderator: DC

hyperlink

Postby sundorry » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:59 am

Is it possible to create a hyperlink within excel to a word document? I would like to link various cells in my excel sheet to different word documents. I know that you can insert a hyperlink in a word document to an excel sheet, BUT I would like to reverse the process and insert a word document hyperlink into an excel cell. Is that possible?
sundorry

Your location: India

Re: hyperlink

Postby Johanna » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Hello Sundorry - Welcome to the forum. I do not know the answer to your question, and it seems no one else does.
Perhaps this Rules of Golf forum is not the right place for your question.

Regards, Johanna
Johanna Collinge
Johanna
Site Admin

Your location: Breda, the Netherlan

Re: hyperlink

Postby JohnH » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 am

Well I might not know much about rules but I can do a bit of Excel.
Menu - Insert - Hyperlink
JohnH

Your location: Leeds

Return to Feedback & testing