Welcome
Welcome to golfrules

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

hyperlink in Powerpoint for Mac

Use this section for any questions about board features, how to post pictures, how to select your board style etc..
Feel free to use this section to experiment with posting matters.
If you have any suggestions regarding board features, post them here.

Moderator: DC

hyperlink in Powerpoint for Mac

Postby swarnaksy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:55 am

How to make the hyperlink in Powerpoint for Mac the same color as the background once clicked? I'm finishing up my Jeopardy game on Powerpoint Mac 2008, and when i hyperlink the amount of money, it turns orange. I go into the theme colors and change the hyperlink color to white, an the followed hyperlink to blue. It turns to white but once i click to go to the clue, then click to go back to the board, it is still white? It needs to turn blue so people don't choose it again. Please help !
swarnaksy

Your location: India

Re: hyperlink in Powerpoint for Mac

Postby Doug » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Try googling

mac powerpoint help

There are a few good technical forums there.
Doug
Site Admin

Your location: UK

Return to Feedback & testing