Welcome
Welcome to golfrules

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Rules Video Clips

Use this section for any questions about board features, how to post pictures, how to select your board style etc..
Feel free to use this section to experiment with posting matters.
If you have any suggestions regarding board features, post them here.

Moderator: DC

Rules Video Clips

Postby MikeH » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:58 am

I felt perhaps this area is best suited for my question.

I'm currently trying to update a Powerpoint presentation I use with Level 1 Rules of Golf candidates. Quite a number of the videos I use are looking quite dated and I note the PGA of America have launched a Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/PGAGOLFACADEMY with a good selection of clips. Unfortunately, these cannot be viewed from New Zealand. I've emailed the PGA to see if I can purchase a hard copy DVD with no reply [I suspect they would not reply to overseas inquiries]

Is anybody aware if these video clips are available to purchase? or anybody know of another good source of up to date modern clips that are available on DVD or downloadable without without copyright infringements?
MikeH

Your location: Nelson, New Zealand

Re: Rules Video Clips

Postby Doug » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:56 am

It's odd because on that site they offer subscriptions in pounds sterling (GBP £) and a free offer.
Doug
Site Admin

Your location: UK

Re: Rules Video Clips

Postby MikeH » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:13 pm

We get a small dialogue box that says 'This paid channel is unavailable in your country' :-(
MikeH

Your location: Nelson, New Zealand

Return to Feedback & testing