Welcome
Welcome to golfrules

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Summer Time Ended.

Use this section for any questions about board features, how to post pictures, how to select your board style etc..
Feel free to use this section to experiment with posting matters.
If you have any suggestions regarding board features, post them here.

Moderator: DC

Summer Time Ended.

Postby Ron » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:52 am

Hi Everyone,
By way of a reminder, for those who may not be aware of how to change the time setting, I have reset the Administrive Control Panel (ACP) accordingly to take this in to account.

To display the current date, time etc all you have to do is enter your "User Control Panel" (UCP), select "Board Preferences" and scroll down to "Summer Time/DST is in Effect". Change it from yes to no and all should be well. i.e. The ACP and the UCP will now be in sync by BOTH being set to "NO".

Regards,
Ron.
Ron

Re: Summer Time Ended.

Postby Johanna » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi Ron,

Thank you for the advise. I guess next spring I have to select "Summer Time is in effect" to change the setting again.

Regards,
Johanna
Johanna Collinge
Johanna
Site Admin

Your location: Breda, the Netherlan

Postby Ron » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi Johanna,
Good to hear from you. CORRECT.

Not forgetting, as a site Moderator yourself, you too have authority to enter the "Administration Control Panel". Select "Board Settings" and scroll down to "Enable Summer Time. Reset from "no" to "yes" and submit changes. Then having reset te ACP you and everyone, including myself, wishing to dispaly the correct current time need to reset our User Control Panel to "YES" and all should be well.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Ron.
Ron

Postby Doug » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 pm

So what is we mere mortals have to do now.
I am set to UTC and No presently, just having changed from Yes earlier today.
Doug
Site Admin

Your location: UK

Postby Johanna » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Doug, you should take your cap off and make a deep bow to the moderators :wink: !
Johanna Collinge
Johanna
Site Admin

Your location: Breda, the Netherlan

Postby Doug » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:11 am

Johanna

I did it myself before seeing Ron's post. The time was wrong so I dis what I always do.
Doug
Site Admin

Your location: UK

Return to Feedback & testing